My DVB S2-HD PCIe Card

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 87
  • Views: Views 34,399
plz tell how i can get this product,,how to full use of this card,can i view fta+ paid channel

Only i need thing is time, no time buddy.. Will try to post a short tutorial with video/pictures demo exclusively for DDF... ;)

And for all: I will post a thread about it but as cardsharing etc. is illegal in India so i am not going to do that, i will post that software details with pics review just as an information, i can't unlock channels/not trying too.. Can invest some money to view paid channels..!! ;)

Vikram said:
Nice Snaps And Very Exclusive info :luv !
Please Create A Spacial Thread For CCcam on Pc Dvbs2 Card.....:)

Why you always ask about paid channels FTA tricks?... It is strictly not allowed in India.. And if uou get all PAID channels for free then why paid DTH are there?.. Brother pay some money from your pocket and enjoy the channel which you want.. Else don't ask how to view paid channels here as we never share illegal things here... Hope you understand it..!! :)

truefrnd said:
plz tell how i can get this product,,how to full use of this card,can i view fta+ paid channel

Thanks dear, actually i am not getting time to post tutorials/experiments etc.. Tomorrow i am getting some free time, so will do Measat setup and will try to post card experiemts... ;)

omparkash sharma said:
great bapun

Bapun bro have u updated ur PCI card..
Bro i wanna ask u frm how many dth's u can check the HD test channels..
and frm how many dth's u can check SD test channels..
we have presently 7 dth.. so frm 7 dth how many and which dth u can check..

Bapun bro have u updated ur PCI card..

Not getting you bro, can you explain what do you mean by update? If you are asking for software update of PCI-E Card, then yes, i am not using the default software with comes with this card but using a 3rd party software DVB Dream.

Bro i wanna ask u frm how many dth's u can check the HD test channels..

You check any SD or HD test channels from all DTH's.

and frm how many dth's u can check SD test channels..

You can check one DTH at a time with this card, as you can check #1. I brought 1 port PCI-E Card, there is 2,3,4,6 ports cards too available but costly. You can use DiSEqC to combine all the signals & check all DTH's without changing the wires again and again.

we have presently 7 dth.. so frm 7 dth how many and which dth u can check..

As i told you can check all of them, if test will run you can see that test card channel in EPG.

So that means bro u can scan all the satellites frm all dth..

SPANDAN said:
So that means bro u can scan all the satellites frm all dth..

Exactly. As i have one port so i need to change the wire to others. But by using DiSEqC you can scan all without changing the wires & combine all signals by one wire too. :hello

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock