My Email to D2H on Active DD, Puthu Yugam, HD channel count

M.J.Sadiq

M Jahabar Sadiq
Contributor
Reaction score
Friends,

Some days before, I sent them an email asking them to move DD channels and other channels from Active mode to LCN and requesting Puthu Yugam channel. Also explained them that they are having 23 :hd channels but they are displaying the count as 22.

For the active channels and Puthu Yugam, I got the usual reply only. But for 23 :hd channel count, they are saying it is 22 only :) They are saying 3D active as :hd service. But they are listing 3D active as well in :hd Globe pack..

Below are the screenshots of my emails..

5064l5z.jpg

m81QLRv.jpg

LK0Nc8P.jpg

0ysidLZ.jpg

WCrhWhp.jpg

kGnH9rK.jpg

OaBocVH.jpg

i7QeuYx.jpg

Mz4hSOt.jpg

But now they are shifting dd active to full time channel.

I guess, they want to use fancy numbers, 444 channels and 22 HD channels. The actual numbers do vary. :)

Or, may be they are superstitious about the number 23 and dont want to use for marketing! :p

If they feel that the current actual numbers are not lucky, they need to increase the numbers.....

I request to move all Active Channels to Main TV List. Active Window is just Useless.

AsitPaul said:
I request to move all Active Channels to Main TV List. Active Window is just Useless.

Ya you are right....show a channel in full screen otherwise don't show it all....AW useless...

Hi Sadiq,

thanks for representing about addition of DD channels. Especially being tamil user we are depreived of DD pothigai on full-screen, while it is FTA channel. we get irrelevant other language DD channels on full screen

In fact since last 4-6 months I have been posting about this on their FB page / writing to their CC but they don't seem to act upon,my subscription is valid till Dec'13, seriously exploring to switch to another provider by then if no action :(

thilalangadi said:
Hi Sadiq,

thanks for representing about addition of DD channels. Especially being tamil user we are depreived of DD pothigai on full-screen, while it is FTA channel. we get irrelevant other language DD channels on full screen

In fact since last 4-6 months I have been posting about this on their FB page / writing to their CC but they don't seem to act upon,my subscription is valid till Dec'13, seriously exploring to switch to another provider by then if no action :(

Hi,

I think they will move these channels out from Active mode since now they added a new TP. Also, you can see Airtel moved out these channels. So, to make the customers happy, they (D2H) need to do this...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock