My FM launches four new stations in Maharashtra

ShivRaj

Contributor
Reaction score
Dainik Bhaskar Group’s radio division, My FM, has launched four new stations in Maharashtra—Aurangabad, Sangli, Nanded and Ahmednagar. With the launch of these stations, the network now runs five live stations in Maharashtra.

My FM is planning to launch five more stations in Nashik, Jalgaon, Solapur, Akola and Dhule in the coming months. These forthcoming launches will make My FM the FM largest radio network in Maharashtra with a total of 10 stations.

Speaking at the launch, My FM CEO Harrish Bhatia said, “In Maharashtra we picked up the maximum number of stations during Phase III bidding as we wanted to consolidate our presence here. We are already the largest network in Rajasthan, Punjab, Haryana, Madhya Pradesh and Chattisgarh, and now with launches in Maharashtra, we are excited to become a strong radio network in real Maharashtra as well. Committed to our brand’s ideology, we will provide the best localised content in these regions.”

My FM designed a high-decibel pre-launch campaign as a build-up to the launch. The two-month campaign, called ‘Aapki Marzi’, sought public opinion on music, humour and RJ. More than 20,000 people in Aurangabad shared their opinion.

The station also designed a launch campaign to amplify the buzz created by the pre-launch campaign. The launch campaign ‘AbHarKaanKhush’ (now every ear is happy) was rolled out in these cities through print ads, outdoor and human banner.

[My FM launches four new stations in Maharashtra | TelevisionPost.com] is good,have a look at it! My FM launches four new stations in Maharashtra | TelevisionPost.com

Bro this is not a Tv channels news :no So why posting this types of threads here :huh:dodgy

MSK786 said:
Bro this is not a Tv channels news :no So why posting this types of threads here :huh:dodgy

Then where I can post it because Radio, Fm related section not available in ddf :lol

That means Bapun bro has to create a new section for Radio channels also [emoji38] [emoji2]

ShivRaJ said:
Then where I can post it because Radio, Fm related section not available in ddf :lol

No need to post this types of updates here :k:no its a DTH forum :) if you want than General Buzz section is available :k

98shubhamk said:
Gr8 update Shivraj bro
MyFM launching in my city
When it is launching?

Yes you are from Nashik then good news for you and also good news for me I am living in Solapur District :tup

ShivRaJ said:
Yes you are from Nashik then good news for you and also good news for me I am living in Solapur District :tup
Ya I am from Nashik only

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock