My forum centuries !

Bro Do Not Post Every 100 Reaction/Post Compilation Info. This is against this thread rule. Only post like 1000/2000/3000 etc Post/Reaction Getting Info.
Bro I don't feel there is any problem with it because he hasn't reached to 1000 till now and he can post until 1,000 and after that he should follow the same. Centuries means 100+ too So I don't feel there should be any problem with it. I request team to throw light on this.

I already reported his post in beginning. Mods reply me , it's not a matter, he only posting his century post. So I think it's correct.

Bro I don't feel there is any problem with it because he hasn't reached to 1000 till now and he can post until 1,000 and after that he should follow the same. Centuries means 100+ too So I don't feel there should be any problem with it. I request team to throw light on this.
Yes he till now reached 1000, but I want to said there is no need to post every 100 reaction post compilation info like 500,then 600,then 700 etc. If he till now not reached 1000 he should post only 500 reaction getting info then 1000. This is my thinking. I dont know I am correct or not.

I already reported his post in beginning. Mods reply me , it's not a matter, he only posting his century post. So I think it's correct.
If Moderators Said this things, I fully opposed it.So next time everyone should post there every 100 reaction getting or every 100 post completed info.

Last edited:
Yes he till now reached 1000, but I want to said there is no need to post every 100 reaction post compilation info like 500,then 600,then 700 etc. If he till now not reached 1000 he should post only 500 reaction getting info then 1000. This is my thinking. I dont know I am correct or not.

If Moderators Said this things, I fully opposed it.So next time everyone should post there every 100 reaction getting or every 100 post completed info.
Read here .. My forum centuries !

he is still a shine member so give him time bro .. you're now a legend .

You don't realize how immature your this post looked, right bro?

You can't follow someone doing wrong just for the sake he did it wrong, doesn't mean you too do so.

From your post it also seems, you want a competition on how fast you also update just because newbies doing it. It won't look good bro. See where you are and where they are. Such things can let their respect go down for you.

This is what i said (thanks for the link @SarfaRaZ):
This thing will vary for a newbie, i am saying this based on your acitvity only.

You can see, at an average i get 60-80+ likes a day, think what would happen if i start updating those. I can get tons of likes then due to my achievement posts only but i feel that will be kind of unfair on my part.

Since @Ashish_91 bro is no more a newbie. He can post his achievements once in 500 term now on.

By the way, i wasn't the mod who said to @ramesh sky bro's report.

You don't realize how immature your this post looked, right bro?

You can't follow someone doing wrong just for the sake he did it wrong, doesn't mean you too do so.

From your post it also seems, you want a competition on how fast you also update just because newbies doing it. It won't look good bro. See where you are and where they are. Such things can let their respect go down for you.
First of all I dont think My post it anyhow Immature. Check my quoted post, I just said If one person doing this thing,and mod saying its okay next all are posting this type things.

And for myself I have no interest to doing this type of competition. I rarely posted my achievement. I am stick with my words, when I feel wrong I have no fear to raise my voice. But sad that all are not able to understand my post.

First of all I dont think My post it anyhow Immature. Check my quoted post, I just said If one person doing this thing,and mod saying its okay next all are posting this type things.
No bro. You could have asked i would like to hear from mods. You took his word into your final consideration. You even said everyone should make post on 100 achievements. Those were immature part. You are quite mature and good. It was just the post and that too due to your misunderstanding. What i am saying is you should consult us before taking things as final unless someone links to post where mods themselves said the exact thing.

Sorry if i hurt you by saying immature but i meant your that post only.

No bro. You could have asked i would like to hear from mods. You took his word into your final consideration. You even said everyone should make post on 100 achievements. Those were immature part. You are quite mature and good. It was just the post and that too due to your misunderstanding. What i am saying is you should consult us before taking things as final unless someone links to post where mods themselves said the exact thing.

Sorry if i hurt you by saying immature but i meant your that post only.
Yes I want to said some other thing but my choice of words is wrongs. Next time I will think twice/thrice. Sorry If I hurt Someone.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock