My HD+ Box is not starting up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi Friends,
I am using my STB for 2 yrs. Never had a single problem. Today i had little problem in changing channel and using my remote. It was slow and responded late. So i thought switching it off and on.

When i did that, First "please wait initializing" appeared. After that screen went black. No signal to TV. But i see green indicator in my setopbox. after 10 mins also nothing happens. So when i pressed any of my remote button, the green indicator goes off. when switch off and on again same thing i mentioned above is happening.

One thing is even the green indicaor goes off when press any button on remote, still i can see remote red indicator on stb blinks. So power is there on STB.

The problem is with your HDMI cable. Disconnect both the ends from TV and stb. Clean both ends by blowing air hard from your mouth. Also clean the ports of stb as well as the TV in the same manner. Then reconnect the cable. Hope your problem solves. If not then the cable is defective.

Yes its true DishTrue HD software is now slow I have same prob.

harshbardhan said:
The problem is with your HDMI cable. Disconnect both the ends from TV and stb. Clean both ends by blowing air hard from your mouth. Also clean the ports of stb as well as the TV in the same manner. Then reconnect the cable. Hope your problem solves. If not then the cable is defective.

i cleaned both end and i have used another cable still it is like that.... :'(

I guess u hav d same pro as mine which i had also posted on TS section.. For more sol check dat out... My pro was ultimately soved by a stb replacement ..

pravinraaj.mba1 said:
i cleaned both end and i have used another cable still it is like that.... :'(
Now please contact the CC. May be replacement of the stb would solve the problem as in the case of TSlover.

Contact Tata Sky customer care help line for the solution of ur problem. I think it is some kind of hardware problem of ur box

harshbardhan said:
Now please contact the CC. May be replacement of the stb would solve the problem as in the case of TSlover.

I called cc. They said morning ts tech will come and see the problem. If they replace my box, All my series i recorded will be gone... sh#t the whole Mad men will go... :'( :'( :angry

now my stb working but it is very slow, if i change my channel it takes around 1 mins to change. when i play my recording. Irritating. Is it because of my hard drive or something else?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock