My New 4*1 Diseq C Swith setup

balugudidiot

Contributor
Reaction score
Hai friends...Few days Back I ordered 4*1 Diseq c switch(Not a branded) @marginprice.com its cost Rs.139+Rs.50 shipping charges...and today i recieved.

Currently i am using DishTv HD(MonoBlock LNB) and few months back I tracked ABS2...I have a Mpeg2 FTA STB and want watch DDFD+ABS2 in that FTA STB...so now i wished to connect Both LNBs to Diseq C swith...But today i got to know that DiseqC 2.0 switch wont work for Monoblock LNB...I got very Dissappointed but i just tried with a hope if luck favours it may work...But surprisingly Am Getting Signal From Mooblock LNB too I am very happy about My money didnt get wasted... and Am Enjoying Total 200+ channels without need to changing the cable.Pics are Here.
2hfsyts.jpg
2eec4g2.jpg
lcjv4.jpg
21j4nys.jpg

Good to know that it worked with mono block LNB.. But how it is working bro? What is the connectivity and Diseqc selection in set top box for NSS6 and Asiasat 5 along with ABS 2 bro?

M.J.Sadiq said:
Good to know that it worked with mono block LNB.. But how it is working bro? What is the connectivity and Diseqc selection in set top box for NSS6 and Asiasat 5 along with ABS 2 bro?

Bro i connected monoblock to LNB3 port...and in STB while Autotuning i selected Diseqc as LNB3...i got all DDFD channels...that mean i am getting NSS6 but idnt know about asiasa5...is there any FTA Mpeg2 channels in Asiasat5?

balugudidiot said:
Bro i connected monoblock to LNB3 port...and in STB while Autotuning i selected Diseqc as LNB3...i got all DDFD channels...that mean i am getting NSS6 but idnt know about asiasa5...is there any FTA Mpeg2 channels in Asiasat5?

I think all are MPEG 4.. So, your box is MPEG 2?

If you have MPEG 4 box, you can see if you are getting Asiasat 5 signals in this setup. FYI, mono block is having built-in diseqc and NSS6 will be from LNB 1 and Asisat 5 will be from LNB 2 of the built-in diseqc.

M.J.Sadiq said:
I think all are MPEG 4.. So, your box is MPEG 2?

If you have MPEG 4 box, you can see if you are getting Asiasat 5 signals in this setup. FYI, mono block is having built-in diseqc and NSS6 will be from LNB 1 and Asisat 5 will be from LNB 2 of the built-in diseqc.

Kk bro...my need is nss6..so i am happy fr nw... But bro can i connect diseqC switch o/p to DishTvHd Stb??to check i am getting asiasat or not...i thinik there is such an option to select Ports in Dishtv stb...it may harm my Diseqc switch?

u r getting monoblock sats, nss6 and as5 from one port only ? :huh

shawl_who said:
u r getting monoblock sats, nss6 and as5 from one port only ? :huh

He is getting NSS 6 that is confirmed. But since he is having MPEG2 FTA box, he cannot confirm AS5 since all those TPs DVB S2.

Further NSS6 will be port 1 inside mono block so by default it is receiving.

balugudidiot said:
Kk bro...my need is nss6..so i am happy fr nw... But bro can i connect diseqC switch o/p to DishTvHd Stb??to check i am getting asiasat or not...i thinik there is such an option to select Ports in Dishtv stb...it may harm my Diseqc switch?

I am not sure about Dish TV box settings bro... I have never used it..

M.J.Sadiq said:
He is getting NSS 6 that is confirmed. But since he is having MPEG2 FTA box, he cannot confirm AS5 since all those TPs DVB S2.

Further NSS6 will be port 1 inside mono block so by default it is receiving.

yeah... thats normal bro..

he ll get 1 sat atleast. And d funny thng is, that he cud get as5 sometimes, and nss6 sometimes. :hehe

but not getting as5, wid no mpeg4 box

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock