My new 92x100 cm Super Dish HD+ dish !!

oh is it !!

bro, can u pls post a ss of both d tps, my request to u...

as i m working very hard to catch 16e, but unable to do so..

:k thx bro... yeah much required,

also these days many members reporting that signals have gone down for 85e, is it ? :huh

if possible, can u give current ss of one or two powerful tps of 85e, so that I may try :shy

Congrats again Shawl bro, I came to know on yesterday when you tell this good news. So I will try to give you some Strong TP'S of satellites like 36E+25E+21E etc. You have to take care about LNB skew & Fine tuning of Lnb + dish.

The problem with these dishes is they are made to fix at one place & not more comfortable for Tracking, This also may be the D2H 90CM x 100CM dish, So while moving the dish you may face some difficulty due to solid make & heaviness ok. Don't worry bro we are with you any time you can take help... :k

I also advice you to see some small dishes setup in our forum to see the lnb skew etc, one is here:

EUTELSAT-21B, 25C, 36B & BADR-5 on 76CM Dish

jenius-jatt said:
Congrats again Shawl bro, I came to know on yesterday when you tell this good news. So I will try to give you some Strong TP'S of satellites like 36E+25E+21E etc. You have to take care about LNB skew & Fine tuning of Lnb + dish.

The problem with these dishes is they are made to fix at one place & not more comfortable for Tracking, This also may be the D2H 90CM x 100CM dish, So while moving the dish you may face some difficulty due to solid make & heaviness ok. Don't worry bro we are with you any time you can take help... :k

I also advice you to see some small dishes setup in our forum to see the lnb skew etc, one is here:

EUTELSAT-21B, 25C, 36B & BADR-5 on 76CM Dish

yeah thx bro... u r right, that this dish is heavy to move....

I have a query bro, will another dish ( my airtel one), in front of my 100 cm dish, deflect some signals ?

As u can see in d ss, my dish is pointed at 52e, now when I move d dish little right, to get 21e, 16e and so on... my other dish is right in d line of sight ( u can see d lnb of airtel dish in the 3rd snap)

may be thats why I m not getting even 21e... wht do u think ? :huh

shawl_who said:
:k thx bro... yeah much required,

also these days many members reporting that signals have gone down for 85e, is it ? :huh

if possible, can u give current ss of one or two powerful tps of 85e, so that I may try :shy

i tune16e.11221 h 68% and 11366 v 71% on openbox a7g...85e totally dead for me.now no chance

@Shawl_who: I have a query bro, will another dish ( my airtel one), in front of my 100 cm dish, deflect some signals ?

As u can see in d ss, my dish is pointed at 52e, now when I move d dish little right, to get 21e, 16e and so on... my other dish is right in d line of sight ( u can see d lnb of airtel dish in the 3rd snap)

may be thats why I m not getting even 21e... wht do u think ?

ANS: Yes Sure every thing what's ever that may be in front of dish or in line of sight effects the dish signal even trees may far from dish effects some signals. So if two dishes are in front of each other the both may be disturbed due to reflected signal. If their is some distance like 10ft to 15ft then it may not effect.

Your ss are big so can't able to see on slow network will try at night ? I always post my ss in 640x480 pixels, so that every body should see them on slow networks.

Aman (Shimla) said:
i tune16e.11221 h 68% and 11366 v 71% on openbox a7g...85e totally dead for me.now no chance

hmm.. ok bro,this means 11366 more signals, I just went to terrace and tried for 11366 tp, but not getting it either. :'(

one guy, rahul bidhuri... was saying he got all 16e,9e,7e on 100 cm dish... I think he was breaking all false news.

shawl_who said:
hmm.. ok bro,this means 11366 more signals, I just went to terrace and tried for 11366 tp, but not getting it either. :'(

one guy, rahul bidhuri... was saying he got all 16e,9e,7e on 100 cm dish... I think he was breaking all false news.
I already told you about that person that he is posting some fake
tracking posts in our forum without any solid proof etc ?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock