My new 92x100 cm Super Dish HD+ dish !!

vijay mahanta said:
Bro, I think you hv selected a small dish for these SATs, earlier you were planning to buy 120 cm dish and I gave you the solution for dish stand. I myself tried many times by 90 cm but didn't get.:sp

You are using discq switch that means you are using airtel receiver for fta, is it working?:huh

I believe that you will at least get 10, 21, 3, 36 by this dish as Ashok Chiller from Delhi is getting all these by small dish.:tup

ya I wanted to buy that 120x130 cm dish I was talking abt, but it was not wall mount... that was its problem, may be in future Ill try to get that. :tup

I m using airtel DTH on port 1, its not fta... I musing it normally, port 4 is FTA solid box :k

shawl_who said:
now that I ve got a reference point as 7e, Ill hunt for 10e, 9e :win

Very Good Work @Shawl Bhai :tup
Waiting for some Channels Snapshots from You :k:tup:tup

shawl_who said:
ya I wanted to buy that 120x130 cm dish I was talking abt, but it was not wall mount... that was its problem, may be in future Ill try to get that. :tup

I m using airtel DTH on port 1, its not fta... I musing it normally, port 4 is FTA solid box :k

You can manage by iron stand un like me.

shawl_who said:
recently I bought a new dish for myself :lol

Super Dish HD+

Dish size is 92x100 cms
cost is rs.1100

currently dish is pointed to yahsat.. :k
Using a disecq sitch for airtel dth port1 and yahsat 52e port4. :hello

QKFbabm.jpg

Lg7SX7M.jpg

vYqZnvY.jpg

11peCYn.jpg

Shop details plz. where u have purchased Super Dish HD+....? :k

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock