My new Dish Tru HD+ connection problems

rckawade

Reaction score
As per my order of Dish tru HD+ connection of token No. 84588. connection is activated on 16.02.2012, but as per my order recording facility remote is not received so far and recording facility is not activated even i send SMS and email and call on costumer care.
So as per offer given to provide recording facility remote and activate recording facility urgently, without no any extra cost, promised as per offer.

Recording remote and recording is not activated so far.
please guide anyone in this matter what can i do?

Please dont post VC number in public for security reasons... kindly contact nodal officer of ur region if the recording option is not activated....

without remote they can't activate rec, when you recieve remote call cc they will activate your recording facilty.

remote ismt activated ? What does that mean ? U received remote or not ? If not, contact cc and ask them status of remote delivery...

Posted using Tapatalk

@rckawade : if ur not getting prompt reply from customer care. kindly contact nearest dish tv nodal officer of ur region...

gssran said:
without remote they can't activate rec, when you recieve remote call cc they will activate your recording facilty.

May be iam the only lucky one who,s stb dvr function is activated without requesting of remote ,,,,,,,,,,,,

Everyone's Dish tru hd, dvr function was activated without requesting remote.
Even same is the case of mine too, my dvr function was activated before the arrival of the remote.
Cant understand why he is facing this problem?? :huh

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock