My new Kaon Stb With Kappa Card

• Thread starter Vikram
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 21
  • Views: Views 17,871
Ya i havent heard about kappa card..... can u explain about kappa card? @vikram :huh

@Vikram : So kappa card can only be used to view channels with Irdeto encryption?? is it possible to use kappa card for viewing fta channels or any other encryptions like b*ss, videoguard, etc ?? :huh

Biswajit.HD said:
@Vikram : So kappa card can only be used to view channels with Irdeto encryption?? is it possible to use kappa card for viewing fta channels or any other encryptions like b*ss, videoguard, etc ?? :huh
this is the higher version of irdeto smart-card to watch channels which crypted by irdeto ncryption! and no need any thing else card to watch FTA content., and every ncryption r needed separate supportive cards except b*ss or CW !
by the way..mr.vikram ..plz update the info that ur new kaon stb working with ur kappa ?

ok so b*ss and cryptoworks encryption can be decrypted by using any card?? :huh

Biswajit.HD said:
ok so b*ss and cryptoworks encryption can be decrypted by using any card?? :huh
b*ss needs only "constant control word" and no need card but cryptoworks needs a crypto work card...and but now a days some providers using inbuilt chip instead of removable cards , just likes as "power Vu"! hopes u can understand well! :)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock