aNFhlwF.jpg

UTdATKI.jpg

BRiFWI7.jpg

dMpdCOc.jpg

fRKXVu8.jpg

7d9V9mL.jpg

7uoEyaf.jpg

Last edited:
Yesterday evening,sundirect team,replaced my hd stb to new hevc stb @ free of cost :happy

Here's the few stb ss & i will post the channels ss soon :wink

6KQ19L8.jpg

N7qBgeW.jpg

Jqz68u5.jpg

6hrmW48.jpg

4Xbf8z9.jpg

UPK3DiU.jpg

aQ1qE7O.jpg

z6x6GI1.jpg

fe6Ht5h.jpg

Review:

1) Pq is improved in both sd & hd channels.

2) Sound quality also increased in hd channels,before very low volume in my old hd stb.

3) EPG & menu features also good in new stb.

4) During the change the channels,remote also running fast in new stb.

5) Recording file format .ts in new stb,but in old stb .trp format,so old recording content not working in new stb,my above 3 years shinchan collections not working :tears::tears:

For change the multi language audio/language button not working & now for change the multi language alt button in remote & they not change the old remote for me.

Channels ss posted in 3rd page of this thread,

Good News - My New SunDirect HEVC Stb & Channels SS
Are you able use recorded content in media folder while recording?? Can you please check and confirm. While trying to play media while recording getting below error message in HEVC box. It was working fine in old HD box.

aa06b6287567ef3ecfda2666720cdae6.jpg

Yes @febin123 bro,it's not working for mine also:confused.

IU0cRQl.jpg

kSlhAxT.jpg
Last 5 years, I used to watch lot many recorded medias. This is a severe limitations with this new HEVC box and feels like its record and play flexibility of Sun direct HD has gone with this new HEVC STB...What you think?? I already raise this as a complaint.. Please log a complaint with your nodal office..

Last 5 years, I used to watch lot many recorded medias. This is a severe limitations with this new HEVC box and feels like its record and play flexibility of Sun direct HD has gone with this new HEVC STB...What you think?? I already raise this as a complaint.. Please log a complaint with your nodal office..
Hi guys just enable time shift from your remote after connecting external drive dont press the record button.u can pause the live content and u can even go back.But once you shift to other channel u can even pause and play that with out record button.Every time u have to do this to pause live content after removing external drive or switching off the set top box.

Last edited:
Mine many recording content also gone bro:sad,I don't think nodal officers resolve this issue,because it's box issue issue bro

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock