My New Videocon D2H HD Software Updated

How to go back to the old software ? any tip plz inform. I do factory reset but still getting new software. I need my old software back.. how to get it??????? its urgent plz reply............

because after each 10 minutes the picture seems to be vibrated in the new software.so I need old software.
Vadirocks/ experts do u know how to get it my old software.. what steps/keys I follow to get back to my old software...
waiting .......................

Do Factory Reset Once Bro! Then See I Don't Think Software Is An Issue

What if an use select cancel instead of ok button before satellite upgrade?

factory reset does not effect to get my old software.
any trick to do complete factory reset .so i get my software as original i.e old..

Max said:
What if an use (revised: user) select cancel instead of ok button before satellite upgrade?

Its my mistake.

My experience was with dish tv, when the box on step of upgrade same type message was flasshing. I continuously pressed cancel button but the process was repeating. I close my box & on the box again & upgrade canceled. Can same happen with D2H upgrade?

When my sd d2h gone wrong, engineer replaced with older white box as on my request. That box had old software version, I request him dont upgrade the software but that stupid didnt listen to me and told me that he have answer to their senior if box is not upgraded & he upgrade the box & fta function lost.

Again when I took DVR box, it had also older software & I like that software cause of audio player option. The engineer installed dth & on the box. He make call to his technician and ask for software upgrade. When he finish the call & software started to upgrade & shown similar above message. I request him please cancel the software upgrade but that fool didnt listen me & I lost audio player with new s/w.

Thats why I was asking. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock