My review of my new Sun Direct HD Box

Anirudha said:
If you guys get DD Free Dish channels at SUN DIRECT then why SUN DIRECT needs to spoil our TP space for DD channels ? :huh:huh:huh

Yes I understand. But may be sun dth has some other plans................. In near future they might shift dd channels to some other tps.

Bishnu15 said:
Yes I understand. But may be sun dth has some other plans................. In near future they might shift dd channels to some other tps.

It means SUN DIRECT users are getting DD channels twice One from SUN's TP and 2nd from DD Free Dish TP ? :huh:huh:huh

Anirudha said:
If you guys get DD Free Dish channels at SUN DIRECT then why SUN DIRECT needs to spoil our TP space for DD channels ? :huh:huh:huh

1. SUN Direct is not sharing the channels from DD FD TPs. They are using only their own TP in INSAT 4B for HD channels.

2. It is because only HD users has access to INSAT 4B signals , SD users are getting signal only from Measat 3.

3. If they share the signal from INSAT 4B for DD channels and remove those channels from Measat , it will affect SD users that's why SUN Direct is using Measat to telecast DD Channels in your word spoiling TP space.

Hope this clarifies.

Viki said:
If they share the signal from INSAT 4B for DD channels and remove those channels from Measat , it will affect SD users that's why SUN Direct is using Measat to telecast DD Channels in your word spoiling TP space.

It means SUN DIRECT HD users can get DD Free Dish channels and they're getting DD channels twice right.

Anirudha said:
It means SUN DIRECT HD users can get DD Free Dish channels and they're getting DD channels twice right.

I dont think so Sun direct HD customers are getting DD Free Dish channels. Sun might not have added the DD Free Dish TP's in the software. If they add it then they might get it

deepums said:
I dont think so Sun direct HD customers are getting DD Free Dish channels. Sun might not have added the DD Free Dish TP's in the software. If they add it then they might get it

But they can easily avail DD Free Dish channels instead of using our TP space because they're providing 60 cm Dish to HD customers then what this the dish size of SD customers ? :huh

Anirudha said:
But they can easily avail DD Free Dish channels instead of using our TP space because they're providing 60 cm Dish to HD customers then what this the dish size of SD customers ? :huh

I guess they haven't done deal with DD Free Dish for sharing the TP's.

deepums said:
I guess they haven't done deal with DD Free Dish for sharing the TP's.

Tats my point Bro. you once ask me that is dishtv is paying something to DD for their channels and I said yes, there is a nexus between dishtv and DD tats a reason dishtv provides lots of channels FTA for months to give some benefits to their users from our TP. If DD signals are free then why SUN not claiming as from starting itself they're using Insat 4B and also those who're claiming that bad days are coming for dishtv as DD shifts their channels to GSAT 10 so they won't get benefits so this speculation is also wrong and DD will shift our channels to backup satellite of Insat 4B not in GSAT 10.

@Anirudha bro, I guess while entering deal with DD Free Dish, Dish TV would have put a clause that they should not share the TP's with any other operator

Anirudha said:

No. Read my post clearly, SUN is not enabled any TP from DD Freedish. And HD Users are not getting any channels from DD FD TP. So question of getting a channel twice arises here

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock