My review of my new Sun Direct HD Box

deepums said:
I guess they haven't done deal with DD Free Dish for sharing the TP's.

As per my knowledge there is no such deals exists. It is not sharing , it just utilizing the freely available channels from DD Free Dish. Even SUN Direct utilized this TP earlier when they were co-located with DD Free Dish on INSAT 4B. Even after that during common wealth Delhi for DD HD.

Anirudha said:
Tats my point Bro. you once ask me that is dishtv is paying something to DD for their channels and I said yes, there is a nexus between dishtv and DD tats a reason dishtv provides lots of channels FTA for months to give some benefits to their users from our TP. If DD signals are free then why SUN not claiming as from starting itself they're using Insat 4B and also those who're claiming that bad days are coming for dishtv as DD shifts their channels to GSAT 10 so they won't get benefits so this speculation is also wrong and DD will shift our channels to backup satellite of Insat 4B not in GSAT 10.

If DD signals are free then why SUN not claiming as from starting itself they're using Insat 4B

Who said SUN Direct never used DD Free Dish's TP , when SUN was in INSAT 4B they used those tps.

Nobody can answer on your assumptions.

Viki said:
Who said SUN Direct never used DD Free Dish's TP , when SUN was in INSAT 4B they used those tps.

Nobody can answer on your assumptions.

Don't gets angry Bro. I am not defaming SUN DIRECT my question is if those channels are Freely available then why SUN DIRECT HD users are not getting those channels if DD don't have any boudation then why SUN DIRECT stopping DD FD channels let them coming into HD boxes and let HD users enjoy extra channels :k

Congrats Bishnu15 bro..waiting for some Screenshots of Channels..

Anirudha said:
Don't gets angry Bro. I am not defaming SUN DIRECT my question is if those channels are Freely available then why SUN DIRECT HD users are not getting those channels if DD don't have any boudation then why SUN DIRECT stopping DD FD channels let them coming into HD boxes and let HD users enjoy extra channels :k

Nothing to get angry :):) . I nowhere mentioned you are defaming SUN Direct. Again you are going in to own assumptions :).

Anyway , it is SUN Direct's policy. As of now they are not enabled DD FD's TPs to HD customers (But they did in past) , we don't know about future.

Guys With My Dish TruHD Dish With Mono Block LNB I'm Receiving All Tps Of DD From Insat 4B But Sun Direct HD Not Receiving May Be Some Issue Is There With Signal

May Be This Also Will Be A Reason But Not Sure

Viki said:
Anyway , it is SUN Direct's policy. As of now they are not enabled DD FD's TPs to HD customers (But they did in past) , we don't know about future.

Obviously Bro. its not a policy if DD FD channels are free and if any DTH can claim those then they will grab it with both hands because it will help them increase their channels + services count but it will also fulfill the criteria of DD channels :k
I am not forcing you to accept my point but I wants to know why dishtv provides FTA channels from our TP forget about SES 8 TP channels but they regularly provides ZEE TAMIZH and ZEE PUNJAB why ? Its simply not a policy if SUN DIRECT allows to get DD FD channels then they suddenly start getting channels not from DD but from dishtv TPs too. dishtv is confident that SUN DIRECT won't allow such tats a reason they're freely providing channels and freely getting channels too.

Anirudha said:
they regularly provides ZEE TAMIZH and ZEE PUNJAB why ?

We all know Dish TV is owned by Zee. NSS - 6 and INSAT 4B for DD are located nearly. It is easy to get signals from NSS -6 on DD FD. Providing Zee Tamizh and Zee Punjabi will help Zee to reach more customers (via DD FD) without paying carriage fee for DD FD.

Just think what is the need for providing some promotional / info channels as FTA in Dish?!

Viki said:
Just think what is the need for providing some promotional / info channels as FTA in Dish?!

May be because dishtv refreshes STBs with Dish Buzz so whenever we recharge or order ala carte for smooth refreshing we needs to or ask to change the LCN to 999 its a backbone channel of dishtv so it must be available to every dishtv customers every time.

Viki said:
We all know Dish TV is owned by Zee. NSS - 6 and INSAT 4B for DD are located nearly. It is easy to get signals from NSS -6 on DD FD. Providing Zee Tamizh and Zee Punjabi will help Zee to reach more customers (via DD FD) without paying carriage fee for DD FD.

But what about other Network's channels which are available for free from SES 8 TP why dishtv let those channels running for FTA ?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock