My Solid 6 Feet dish from shopclues.com in Visakhapatnam

you can purchase directly from solid4you.com,there you will be charged rs.900 for shipping

There Dr. Pulakjyothi bhuyan complained that he never got the shipment(6 feet dish), he ordered from shimla i think, so i was afraid that me too will face that situation, so i requested solid seller in shopclues to sell the 6 feet dish, as shopclues has buyer protection policy and return policy. That's why to reduce risk, i chose it.

nice dish bro, you might have enquired for a 6 feet C+Ku band dish in vijayawada or in Hyderabad, in Hyderabad the cost is around 2200-2400 and from there shipping to visakhapatnam might me 200-300 by state transport.anyway next time if you buy anything please enquire in local market rather than online, you can get a good deal by bargaining.

I enquired in vijayawada they had only 8 feet dish its price is 8,000 next day morning will be in front of house he told. I think its spacelink. For all these there is some fear back of me about money as there is no guarantee. No experience in large shipments is also a reason. Next time i will get it from local dealers as i got some courage by your assurance.

Dear Srinivas

Congrats,,,,

How many Channel are you get from Insat 4A. All TP Detect????? Share your experience with us any moment......................

MOLOYBORA said:
Dear Srinivas

Congrats,,,,

How many Channel are you get from Insat 4A. All TP Detect????? Share your experience with us any moment......................

Getting 134 channels as FTA, some are test channels. I will post screen shots below. This is after connecting diseqc switch.

M.aspx

M.aspx

M.aspx

M.aspx

M.aspx

M.aspx

M.aspx

M.aspx

M.aspx

M.aspx

M.aspx

M.aspx

M.aspx

M.aspx

M.aspx

Plz Pm me what is disecq switch use? If i want to get all international channels is it possible to get from d2h dish with any FTA BOX? If y then how? I am newbie in this

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock