My Solid 6 Feet dish from shopclues.com in Visakhapatnam

@ srinivas ji : what would be the leanght & hight of packing of dish ie dibba l x h (Post Ist Image IInd)

Shubham said:
@ srinivas ji : what would be the leanght & hight of packing of dish ie dibba l x h (Post Ist Image IInd)

The box is on attic, so i got one idea, i measured the length of scissor, it came out to be 22.4cm, Opened photoshop and copied the layer of scissor and placed it multiple times to the box's length and breadth, then the dimensions came out to be as below. 88x80cm

M.aspx

U can measure direct by tape bro,any way Thanx for effort.

Btw r u sure it is accurate?

My prediction was 3x3 feet.

Yes I'm sure as i measured the length of scissor directly with scale and then used computer. You will get a difference of 3 or 4 cm because of perspective projection and other errors together. The box is deep inside, so i don't want to take it out.

Hi Srinivas,
How are you. i purchase a solid 5 feet dish from shopclues.com. But I can not instal the dish. Can you sent your Dish photograph (Mainly Back side of the Dish) in this forum.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock