My Sony LCD flickering on STB2222

manishs said:
I have used pen drive to check, same problem

Call Sony authorized service center....

Never give it to any local technicians....

It's a color shadowing problem in 2 years old Sony LED KDL-32EX600. Service engineer from reputed TV showroom visited and told he will change the software

manishs said:
It's a color shadowing problem in 2 years old Sony LED KDL-32EX600. Service engineer from reputed TV showroom visited and told he will change the software
You are Lucky.....

Since it's a software problem only......

zKRzGIc.jpg

manishs said:
not sure yet, image uploaded.

I checked that images........I have some tips for you if you didn't done this already......

1.Check the tv with other sources....you done this with pen drive.

2.Do a factory reset from settings....so that any incorrect gamma or bias settings will be corrected....and check whether the problem persists

3.Go to following link and follow the simple DIY steps to update your tv to latest software through usb update.

System Software Update (Version 2.122) : Download : Sony India

Improvements over earlier version:Improve performance of connection with HDMI 1.4.

Just see the below video also.....it can happen due to wrong soft or setting also.......
Fix for Samsung lcd TV colour display problem - YouTube

may a hardware issue in board or panel........hope not to happen so......

If you have any doubt.....reply back....and any way once the problem solved inform it here.......

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock