RE: "Nach Baliye - Season 8" Coming Soon On Star Plus

Starts 2nd April
Sat-sun 8pm
On star Plus & star Plus :hd
Anytime on hotstar
Live on JioTV

Thanks for update now thread title updated with date :tup

Star Plus to bring back new season of ‘Nach Baliye’ from 2 April

Star Plus is all set to bring back the eighth season of its celebrity dancing reality show ‘Nach Baliye’.

The new season will air from 2 April, every Saturday-Sunday at 8 pm. It will replace the channel’s existing singing reality show ‘Dil hai Hindustani’.

Produced by BBC, ‘Nach Baliye Season 8’ will bring on board Sonakshi Sinha, Terence Lewis and Mohit Suri as the mentors.

The 10 celebrity jodis featured on the show include Divyanka- Vivek Dahiya, Bharti Singh – Harsh Limbacheye, Sanaya – Mohit Sehgal, Pritam – Amanjot Singh, Dipika Kakkar – Shoaib Ibrahim, Siddarth – Trupti Jadhav, Utkarsha Naik – Manoj Verma, Sanam Johar – Abhigail Pandey, Aashka Goradia- Brent Goble and Monalisa Antara – Vikrant Singh.

‘Nach Baliye 8’ is going to be a wholesome package of entertainment bundled with love, romance, dance and fun. The show will be hosted by Karan Tacker and Kunj who will add their brand of humour and banter to this drama-filled dance show.

Sinha, first- time judge of a dance reality show and actor, says, “I’m thrilled and equally excited to be part of season 8 of Nach Baliye. I’m a romantic person at heart and I have come on board to surround myself with love. I’m the Idealist and I’m here to see true love stories unfold their chemistry and gauge which are the ones with ‘All Heart’.”

Choreographer Lewis adds, “This season I would be the perfectionist and according to me Perfect Love reflects in Perfect Acts. I believe when the going gets tough, the love gets growing. I’ll keep a track of couples’ dancing journeys and will be looking for the Perfect Performances In Love!”

Director Suri says, “My role is that of a realist in the show. I believe love is not perfect. In fact, true love lies in imperfections. I feel ‘Agar jodi zyada hasti hai toh matlab unke beech kuch gadbad hai…’ I’m here to see ‘the bigger picture’ and read between the lines when it comes to relationships.”

Star Plus to bring back new season of 'Nach Baliye' from 2 April | TelevisionPost.com

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock