Breaking Nach Baliye S08 | StarPlus

Nach Baliye 8: Ranbir Kapoor to make his television debut as host of its launch episode

“Ranbir Kapoor will be perfect for the grand opening episode of Nach Baliye 8. We are very excited and have our fingers crossed to see Ranbir Kapoor set the stage on fire with his dance and stage presence as host! Ranbir is a natural dancer and he will surely set a benchmark for the 10 jodis and prep them up for the entire season. If things goes as planned, we might be shooting later this week,” read a statement from the makers. The shoot is expected to take place on Saturday, March 25.

This news will certainly lift the buzz around the show, which already has names like Sonakshi Sinha, Terence Lewis and Mohit Suri on the judges panel. It will also help shift audience’s attention from the state of confusion the show has been in from past few months regarding its hosts.

Nach Baliye 8: Ranbir Kapoor to make his television debut as host of its launch episode | The Indian Express

Ranbir Kapoor - wasn't he going to make TV debut with KBC. News came a while ago on various sites and someone had shared on ddf as well i remember.

Bapun Raz said:
Ranbir Kapoor - wasn't he going to make TV debut with KBC. News came a while ago on various sites and someone had shared on ddf as well i remember.

Yes :lol Ranbir In KBC N Ranbir in Sanjay Dutt Biopic :u

Sanjay Dutt biopic might happen. He even started shoot for that i heard.

Bapun Raz said:
Sanjay Dutt biopic might happen. He even started shoot for that i heard.

Yes its started from last Month already ;)

Bapun Raz said:

yes I did shared the news sir.

Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech All Set to Participate in Nach Baliye 8

Cricketer Yuvraj Singh and his actress wife Hazel Keech have reportedly been approached to participate in the upcoming dance reality show Nach Baliye 8 .

Reports suggest that the cricketer and his wife will be wild card entries on the show that has real life celebrity couples show casing their dancing skills and competing against each other.

A source close to the channel spoke to Indian Express and said, “Yes Yuvraj Singh and Hazel Keech have been approached to be wild card contestants. The creative team is in talks with them. Just that we need to work around the shoot dates with Yuvraj. If that gets sorted, they will enter the show as wild cards after the second week.”

Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech All Set to Participate in Nach Baliye 8? - News18

Yuvraj is not coming confirmed :)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock