nat geo people & music on everywhere tv app, soon on tata sky

• Thread starter Sanjeev
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 56
  • Views: Views 7,140
Devesh said:
Me too want the HD feed of these channels.:eek:hya

I also want HD version of these two channels along with Fox traveller HD and Nat Geo Wild HD.:luv:eek:hya

Re: RE: nat geo people & music on everywhere tv app, soon on tata sky

dipayan said:
Don't seek any confirmation from CC ;). If u tell them that they are the most id*ot persons you have ever met. They will politely say "Yes Sir" :D

BTW chances are high that these will be available soon on Tatasky.

Bro dont underestinate the power of cc ...they were the one who gave us the breaking news for the addition of 6 hd n kids chs....non of our ddf members couldnt get the news from any other source .....All the news shared abt 6hd n kids ch addition was given by cc...i agree some of them r id*ots with gsat news but ts cc has NEVER given us wrong info abt ch addotions...with the chs that r not going to be added they simply say it will be added soon or they take request but when the ch is going to be added the gave us almost correct month or date (1-2 days differ due to tech differences) ..it is always correct ....

I think TS is planning to add bunch of HD channels in this march from infotainment category and those channels are:
1.Nat People HD
2.Nat Geo Music HD
3.Nat Geo Wild HD
4.History tv18 HD
5.Fox traveller HD

:eek:hya:eek:hya:eek:hya:eek:hya:eek:hya:eek:hya:eek:hya:eek:hya:eek:hya

karanrudra93 said:
Good to see TS started adding FIC/Star channels,first Life ok HD and Baby tv,now they added Nat Geo People and Nat Geo Music on EWTV and also added in TS soon.:eek:hya

It will be more better if TS add HD version of Nat Geo people and Nat Geo Music especially Nat Geo Music HD version.

Devesh said:
Me too want the HD feed of these channels.:eek:hya

Don't be so rude, think about SD subscribers also. ;) So demand should of both feed i.e. HD as well as SD.

Re: RE: nat geo people & music on everywhere tv app, soon on tata sky

karanrudra93 said:
I think TS is planning to add bunch of HD channels in this march from infotainment category and those channels are:
1.Nat People HD
2.Nat Geo Music HD
3.Nat Geo Wild HD
4.History tv18 HD
5.Fox traveller HD

:eek:hya:eek:hya:eek:hya:eek:hya:eek:hya:eek:hya:eek:hya:eek:hya:eek:hya

N also may b pepsi mtv indies hd n chances of baby tv hd r also high

Srajal Ag said:
Bro dont underestinate the power of cc ...they were the one who gave us the breaking news for the addition of 6 hd n kids chs....non of our ddf members couldnt get the news from any other source .....All the news shared abt 6hd n kids ch addition was given by cc...i agree some of them r id*ots with gsat news but ts cc has NEVER given us wrong info abt ch addotions...with the chs that r not going to be added they simply say it will be added soon or they take request but when the ch is going to be added the gave us almost correct month or date (1-2 days differ due to tech differences) ..it is always correct ....

Yes bro CC never given us wrong info about ch addition but alwayz gives us wrong info about GSAT10.:dodgy:wall

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock