Nat Geo WILD=Still Tamil feed Not Added

Reaction score
Nearly 50 plus mails sent by me regarding this issue...I dont know why so lethogic to take action on customers request...to add lauguage feed for channel is very tough? i dont think so... airtel very worst...

give me sometime, i will get intouch with uplink centre team and try to get it added. the person concerned is currently busy with his personal work as soon as he gets free , i will surely raise this issue and get it added

dino29 said:
give me sometime, i will get intouch with uplink centre team and try to get it added. the person concerned is currently busy with his personal work as soon as he gets free , i will surely raise this issue and get it added

Thank u dino29.,for ur valueble reply...i think tamil feed for NG wild already present in tatasky,d2h and dishtv...airtel only still not add tamil feed...

Infact they should start with Hindi feed as well, if they want be competitive against Animal Planet.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock