DDF Exclusive NCF charge being hiked for secondary connection

• Thread starter dino29
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 12
  • Views: Views 2,527
Got this SMS as quoted
Hi, network capacity fee for Airtel DigitalTV secondary connection(s) is revised to Rs. 118 effective 18th Jan 2020. As our valued customer you continue to enjoy the same channels. Rest assured, you get the best value for money and seamless services.

Earlier it was Rs 94 only

TRAI should bring down NCF@100+gst for any connection and pay channel (A LA CARTE) rate to Rs.10+gst. Then only we may get some relief.

Last edited:
Got this SMS as quoted
Hi, network capacity fee for Airtel DigitalTV secondary connection(s) is revised to Rs. 118 effective 18th Jan 2020. As our valued customer you continue to enjoy the same channels. Rest assured, you get the best value for money and seamless services.

Earlier it was Rs 94 only
same here

This is unfair. Recently they hiked Rs.10 and now another Rs.8
It hasn't affected the monthly rent as they've increased the NCF & reduced the plan's price. It was changed few weeks back.
For example, earlier the price of Delhi superstar pack was 158 (66+92) but later they increased the NCF & changed it to (100+58) & now it's 168(100+68). So, increasing the NCF didn't affected the monthly rent.
NOTE: I am talking about primary connection & best fit plans.

It hasn't affected the monthly rent as they've increased the NCF & reduced the plan's price. It was changed few weeks back.
For example, earlier the price of Delhi superstar pack was 158 (66+92) but later they increased the NCF & changed it to (100+58) & now it's 168(100+68). So, increasing the NCF didn't affected the monthly rent.
NOTE: I am talking about primary connection & best fit plans.

So basically they found a zig zag way to increase NCF to avoid ire of customers, earlier decreased plan charge and increased NCF... Most would not have noticed this as overall price remained same & those who would have must have been told that increase /decrease ratio is same. Later they increased plan price by Rs. 10, if customer asked then response would be that we decreased it sometime back but rising costs has made us do this or simply go few months back and tell that only Rs. 2 increased.

In end customer will feel dizzy and headache thus accepting reasoning leading to end of conversation. I had thought that tata sky was best at creating strategies but airtel is surely quite creative too :)

From Yesterday My NCF for Second Connection changed from Rs. 94/- to Rs. 118/-

SmIugeU.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock