Need for new base pack for HD lovers

• Thread starter mystic
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 13
  • Views: Views 4,709

mystic

Reaction score
Why don't Tata(Sky make one more base pack for its HD subscriber.
This base pack must contains all HD channels + some SD channels + 2 regional packs.
They may make the pack price around 225/-

Wake up T(S !!! Do something to attract more HD subscriber. :sp

Currently we have to pay 180 pm for dhamaal pack + 100 for HD pack.
T(S can give these two pack combined at a price of say 250/- :sp
They can remove from this pack, SD version of all HD channels available. :sp

Good suggestion bro.

Not only HD, i think TS needs to reshuffle all the packs. They have to create packs which includes channels of all genre.

For eg. Dhamaal Mix do not have any english news, english gec and sports and in South sports they can remove few hindi news channels and add few english gec/hindi gec.

Please send atleast one email to ts. They are take seriously to customers voice.

Yes we need sd hd combo pack. need also some change in packs. they have stupid money sucking ideas like actve music 25/m. it should be added in base packs like sskp and gsand sp. one more stupid service actve cooking 25/m. ts should add food food ch for free. also want ten(sports) channels in base packs atleast with ssk pack and grand sp pack. I have sent mails to [email protected] in these issues.

karthik said:
good suggestion by mystic bro

Pugazhbalaji said:
good suggestion

Greatkarthik said:
Hope they will rearrange hd packs soon, as mystic bro wishes.

Greatkarthik said:
But atlast its upto tatasky team only.

Rightly said GK bro..... Finally T(S team decided & they have now changed the policy & with access fee HD channels are included in base pack too....
But this is not what we asked for.... :wall

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock