Need Help for Upgrade Sundirect My SD STB to New HEVC STB

Any reason you are using CVBS out from an HD box? Only good reason is that current HDMI resolution is out of sync with your TV and you want to reconfigure it. If you are using it for watching TV then having HD box is a waste.

Hi Bro,

I am connected with TV HDMI out only.

This CVBS out sometime i am using in EASY Cap Video capture device for recording purpose in Laptop.

Oh, I see. but composite video is analog with low quality. Is it possible to use the recording feature in the HD box and open the recorded file in the PC? If you can open it in PC, at least you will get the quality almost same as transmitted one.

Oh, I see. but composite video is analog with low quality. Is it possible to use the recording feature in the HD box and open the recorded file in the PC? If you can open it in PC, at least you will get the quality almost same as transmitted one.

Hi Bro,

If i am recording in HD Box, HD channels are recording .ts formats, it can't be open in other device.

So, if i am using this easy cap device, i can watch and record in Mpeg2, Mpeg4, DVD,....etc more formats, it can be open any device.

Hi Bro,

If i am recording in HD Box, HD channels are recording .ts formats, it can't be open in other device.

So, if i am using this easy cap device, i can watch and record in Mpeg2, Mpeg4, DVD,....etc more formats, it can be open any device.

Did you try VLC? How to play TS files Hope that HD box doesn't add any DRM protection to the recorded stream.

My HEVC STB model is HS3A01,

But in help information it was showing

STB model: HS3A00
Hardware version 9001
Software 2.2.1

Why??

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock