Need help on Videocon recharge

• Thread starter kav4
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 50
  • Views: Views 2,362

kav4

Reaction score
Hi friends,

I'm using Videocon from Sri Lanka. Because of this, I can not recharge directly. Videocon does not accept International Credit Card. Most of the online recharge sites & mobile apps also accept only Indian credit / Debit cards.

Is there a site or any other method for me to recharge my account directly using my international credit card or through Paypal?

Please help friends, this will be a big help.

welcome to ddf bro. Sorry no idea wait for other members reply. Definetly u will get solution....

kav4 bro,welcome to ddf:eek:hya:eek:hya & please try in paytm website but india mobile no compulsarly:-/

Is there any trusted people who I can pay with paypal or credit card so that they can recharge my account?

kav4 said:
Is there any trusted people who I can pay with paypal or credit card so that they can recharge my account?

bro,my suggestions is better to recharge via near by dth dealer:k

Vicky said:
bro,my suggestions is better to recharge via near by dth dealer:k

problem is dth dealer is taking INR/SLR as 2.65 minimum. .
when exchange rate is just 2.15

Bro Rahul. Who said u that the exchange rate is 2.15? Do u know how much stress is involved in making people watch televisions from here sl? Do u know wat is the risk in money laundering? Do u know wat will happen if the dealer I'd ? Gets blocked with money in it? Do u know wat to do when your connection is marked as an international vc and gets terminated?

You gentlemen listen/ read newspapers and say that the rate is 2.15 but there is no rate for the risk which we take?
If there is a problem in your connection will the customer care help u? It is us who must help......

There is lot to say but .........
You should know the pain in the dth trade then you will understand

kav4 said:
Hi friends,

I'm using Videocon from Sri Lanka. Because of this, I can not recharge directly. Videocon does not accept International Credit Card. Most of the online recharge sites & mobile apps also accept only Indian credit / Debit cards.

Is there a site or any other method for me to recharge my account directly using my international credit card or through Paypal?

I lk help u

Wire the money to a trusted person in India (probably through net-banking) and ask him/her to recharge your D2H.

kav4 said:
Hi friends,

bro i can help you.
im the dealer in colombo.
if you trust me pm your details :)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock