Need help to setup Asiasat 3S in Brisbane - Australia

shafaqat309

Reaction score
Hello All

I need some help.
I have Asiasat 3s installed with dreambox 800, it was working well but due to storm i have lost my channels, i have tried to call the person who installed this dish but he had no time to come.

I tried to explore the dreambox and try to do some configuration and finally lost everything, no channel list, no service, no configuration left, restored to factory default settings :(

now i wan to setup all this again and need help, when i go to tuner setup and try to do a scan it says 0 service found. Is this the first step to start?
How can i check if my LNP got some problem and how can i check if my dish is aligned to get asiasat 3s signals?

I am using Asiasat 3s and my "Sat Finder" option in dreambox is showing "AGC 90 to 100%" but SNR is always 0%, i have done a full scan but 0 services found.
Could you please help me?

I think Dish need to be installed again correctly, try yourself or find a installer.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock