Need Information Regarding DVR

sunveer

Reaction score
Hello Everyone!

How many channels can be recorded if I am viewing previous recording? Like in Tata Sky we can record two channels while seeing the previously recorded channel.

Also, I currently have 300/- monthly plan. Will I have to pay 525/- in order to use HD DVR. Or can I continue with my current plan?

sunveer said:
Hello Everyone!

How many channels can be recorded if I am viewing previous recording? Like in Tata Sky we can record two channels while seeing the previously recorded channel.

Also, I currently have 300/- monthly plan. Will I have to pay 525/- in order to use HD DVR. Or can I continue with my current plan?

2 Channels can be recorded when you are viewing previous recording.
Regarding package you can call CC for detail

I called CC. One told me that you can continue with your package and other says you have to pay 525/-

sunveer said:
I called CC. One told me that you can continue with your package and other says you have to pay 525/-

Who said? CC is best... go with customer care......:tup

Recording wise all features and functionality is same in Tata Sky and Airtel Digital TV.

You Continue Stay With Your Old Package ....

Even u can go with Ala Carte pack @169/-. I'm using ADTV HD-DVR & using Ala Carte pack.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock