Need Information Regarding DVR

I again called CC. He told me that you will be getting HD channels for free for 2 months and thereafter, you can continue with Rs. 300/- monthly plan (My current plan).

I want to confirm this from my other friends who have upgraded to HD DVR.

sunveer said:
I again called CC. He told me that you will be getting HD channels for free for 2 months and thereafter, you can continue with Rs. 300/- monthly plan (My current plan).

I want to confirm this from my other friends who have upgraded to HD DVR.

I am using DVR and upgraded , right now my pacakge cost in 325/- pm basic pack and hd pack

There is no offer for existing customers. New and existing customers both are charged Rs. 4990/-. This is wrong. They should give some offers.

sunveer said:
There is no offer for existing customers. New and existing customers both are charged Rs. 4990/-. This is wrong. They should give some offers.

Yes you are right. I raised a request for disconnection just because they did not offer any discount for existing customers.
Till now they are not interested in giving a discount, rather they have raised a request for collecting the Airtel STB and dish.

No they do not give any refund.
As per the terms and conditions, the Customer Premises Equipment is Airtel property and we have to return it if we are going for disconnection.

Regards,
Sunil

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock