Needed Contact Details of Hathway Digital Cable

So that means no proper configuration done by headend or they are facing some tech issue or they are simply not interested to resolve the issue.

dipak said:
i used hathway stb, can i used this stb in sity digital cable line???????

some channel present in analog line but not in stb digital line in hathway,
how can i watch this analog channel in my digital stb????????????

AFAIK you cannt use Hathway STB in Sity cable.
Analog channels may be from LCO end as few local channels are from cable but Hathway should reserve LCNs for these cable channels.

NinadG Bro, have a look at the new updated hathway website, under the channel section there is a list of Hathway Madgaon, well Madgaon is a city in Goa and as far as I know hathway only provides broadband services here and has a joint venture with FDI Digital. Well I asked my LCO about that issue but he is not aware of it. What to do, is the news on website correct ???

Maybe they are listing Madgaon because of joint venture with FDI Digital.....
But I feel Hathway will provide more attention to Goa once next phase of digitisation starts.

But FDI digital is only there in Panaji and surrounding areas, in Madgaon there is IN Diigtal.
But still what the website states we will have to see. mean while I complained to TRAI

In terms od Pic/Audio quality which is better hathway or In Digital. Also in terms of STB quality and features ???

anishpai said:
Hi guys can anyone give the the email id of hathway people as I have tried sending mails to the following but no replies.

[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
Even contacted facebook webpage but no response.

HI you can easily find the email id of hathway people just by doing whois search for their official website hathway.com through sites like WhoisXY.com here they will display details like domain registrant name ,address ,phone number and so on i hope it will be helpful to you ...I did whois search and found their registrant email id it was [email protected] ....

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock