Neo Channel will be back in TATASKY

ABCDEFGH said:
First Tata Sky added Ten Sports in Base Packs and Now re-adding Neo Channels, :luv:clap
Surely a Good News for Sports Lovers. :eek:hya:eek:hya:) :tup

Should add Neo Channels before 22nd May, as French Open starts on that Day. :k:sp

will it be in base pack ?:huh

Sarkar said:
Earlier it was in base pack so hope we will get it in sports Dhamaka :sp

I think we will get bro as ts never surrender against broadcasters :sp;)

So now TS has no enemies left. The last bastion has crumbled. :)

Rushil.D said:
So its a trend in ts now days whoever channel you want just mailed to ceo they will make deal with enemy too :lol
No bro, there is one exception and that one is ''ITV Choice HD'' channel, I don't think so that Tatasky will ever do any deal with ITV networks to get this channel on its platform as I and some of my friends are already mailing to Tatasky again and again for the addition of this channel on Tatasky platform for past few months and I have also registered the request for the same many times at Tatasky Customer Care but still there is no news of its addition on Tatasky from anywhere, and now I have lost its hope also that it will be ever available on Tatasky. Bro, you could be even right for the last worst channel available in India, that can be also available on Tatasky in the coming days but now I am sure that this channel will be exceptionaly left to be added always on Tatasky, even though at the time when it will be available on every Cable network and every other DTH in India !!:(:(:(

I got a news for TATASKY delear TATASKY added Neo channels in 21 may along some more channels also Rishtey Cineplex coming soon.

Hassan Syed said:
I hope they will add these channels before French Open 2016.

the main reason of making deal is french open 2016 only :k :tup

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock