Neo Prime Not showing New Zealand vs W.indies Match

• Thread starter Thread starter DishHD
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 63
  • Views Views: Views 7,788
Basil Ak said:
ayanc99 bro do you know whether there will be telecast of SL-Ban series which starts on January 27

Speaking to all channels. Will let you know if someone picks it up. Don't think nz wi remaining matches will be shown on neo or on any other channel.

piinku1 said:
No takers for wi-nz series.But ind-nz will be a tough competition.
I Hope that Ten Cricket will not get the rights.

Basil Ak said:
I Hope that Ten Cricket will not get the rights.

whoever get rights,telecast quality will be superb.Hindi feed is the only matter of concern.:)

piinku1 said:
whoever get rights,telecast quality will be superb.Hindi feed is the only matter of concern.:)
You are right piinku bro telecast quality will be superb as Sky Sports NZ will be providing feed but if ten get the rights then the hindi commentary will be worst as they have not a single good hindi commentator except for Arun Lal.Even DD has better commentators than Ten has. Star Sports has India's best commentators.That is why i think Star Sports should telecast,not Ten.

dipayan said:
Star wake up grab this right too. Ss3 Hindi comentry is superb.
Yeah Star should grab up this right.If they grab this up then they will have Cricket content to show on its channels.Right now they are showing have Ashes and Big Bash League.Once it will get the rights for NZ-Ind series they will have content to show on SS3 which is at time not showing a single Live International Sports match.The upcoming months are going to be full action packed with HIL 2014,Asia Cup 2014,ICC World TwentyT20 Cup 2014,Irani Trophy,Deodhar Trophy,Australia Open,FA Cup,Barclays Premier League,India tour of England,Irani Cup,Sri Lanka Tour of England live on Star Network.

Re: RE: Neo Prime Not showing New Zealand vs W.indies Match

Basil Ak said:
Yeah,Star has more chances but the question is will it go for it.

Yeah it's a million dollar question as market is very small.

Basil Ak said:
You are right piinku bro telecast quality will be superb as Sky Sports NZ will be providing feed but if ten get the rights then the hindi commentary will be worst as they have not a single good hindi commentator except for Arun Lal.Even DD has better commentators than Ten has. Star Sports has India's best commentators.That is why i think Star Sports should telecast,not Ten.

i found sony six quality better than ten and star group. Star channels has the worlds ugliest and big logos that why i stopped watching star sports channel.Only for live telecast of matches rest their program line-up very poor.I dont know who the fool selected these logos no channel in the world has such big logos

Back
Top Bottom