Neo Prime Not showing New Zealand vs W.indies Match

• Thread starter Thread starter DishHD
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 63
  • Views Views: Views 7,788
Creating brand awareness is very imp from marketing point of view. Logo is like identity of the channel & may help promote brand.

Yeah Star has very strong presence in india. They have acquired all bcci rights except ipl and I think they are very keen to get that.

dipayan said:
Yeah Star has very strong presence in india. They have acquired all bcci rights except ipl and I think they are very keen to get that.

i dont think there will be any big fight btw broadcasters for rights of new zealand home matchs bcoz the match start at 2 am in night for tests n 6 am in mornings for odi for indian viewers so there will be only few indians watching test matchs at night n for odis dd also show matchs so less views for broadcasters and once india play only 2 tests this yr they wont go there for atleast next 4 yrs n only few r interested in other countries matchs with nzealand .....SPENDING CRORES IS NOT EASY so broadcaster will think hundred times b4 investing.....

Star n ten already hav so many main countries home matches like india australia england and south africa west indies srilanka etc respectively

Star is very keen in having ipl rights n they already hav icc n asia cup rights so they wont go for nzealand ones i think

i think sony will definately try bcoz they had them earlier n use to showcase matchs on max n they also dont hav a major country home matches rights other than pakistan ( i guess now )and they dont hav any problem in early morning matches as they show nba daily

this is my opinion..

Coolboy said:
i dont think there will be any big fight btw broadcasters for rights of new zealand home matchs bcoz the match start at 2 am in night for tests n 6 am in mornings for odi for indian viewers so there will be only few indians watching test matchs at night n for odis dd also show matchs so less views for broadcasters and once india play only 2 tests this yr they wont go there for atleast next 4 yrs n only few r interested in other countries matchs with nzealand .....SPENDING CRORES IS NOT EASY so broadcaster will think hundred times b4 investing.....

Star n ten already hav so many main countries home matches like india australia england and south africa west indies srilanka etc respectively

Star is very keen in having ipl rights n they already hav icc n asia cup rights so they wont go for nzealand ones i think

i think sony will definately try bcoz they had them earlier n use to showcase matchs on max n they also dont hav a major country home matches rights other than pakistan ( i guess now )and they dont hav any problem in early morning matches as they show nba daily

this is my opinion..

Sony should grab this.They have no cricket rights except ipl.And ten willn't let them to grab pak home matches.This time ten left only because they have ind-sa to show on 2 channels.

dreambox.pk said:
i found sony six quality better than ten and star group. Star channels has the worlds ugliest and big logos that why i stopped watching star sports channel.Only for live telecast of matches rest their program line-up very poor.I dont know who the fool selected these logos no channel in the world has such big logos
star sports logo makes me laugh.It is worst and absurd out of all logos.

Re: RE: Neo Prime Not showing New Zealand vs W.indies Match

piinku1 said:
star sports logo makes me laugh.It is worst and absurd out of all logos.

personally the star logo luks very good to me on my 46 inch led byt they equally luk bad on my 26 inch lcd especially the sd ones as they r blurred

anyone can grab the rights bcoz we as ts viewers r now very happy that neo has lost them soooooo now ts has upper hand vs neo and they wont hav to regret shutting down two genuine crap chs .....i want sony six grab it so plz ts add sony six hd

Yeah TS was right about not paying 1.5 crore to Neo as they don't deserve that much price. They should agree at 60 lakh offered by TS.

They will loose 95% of their customer as they have lost two rights.

At last they will turn into a telebrand channel which is their one of regular programme from the beginning.:D

piinku1 said:
They will loose 95% of their customer as they have lost two rights.

At last they will turn into a telebrand channel which is their one of regular programme from the beginning.:D

Piinku1 Bro their are still some rights to be grabbed in the year 2014 and which are

1. India tour of New Zealand
2. Fifa World cup 2014

:)

Back
Top Bottom