Neo Prime Not showing New Zealand vs W.indies Match

• Thread starter Thread starter DishHD
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 63
  • Views Views: Views 7,788
DishHD said:
Piinku1 Bro their are still some rights to be grabbed in the year 2014 and which are

1. India tour of New Zealand
2. Fifa World cup 2014

:)

But i don't think thay can spend so much money for fifa.

And they have lost nzrights.They aren't even showing highlights since yesterday.

piinku1 said:
But i don't think thay can spend so much money for fifa.

And they have lost nzrights.They aren't even showing highlights since yesterday.
You are right piinku bro they can't spend so much money for fifa.Star and Ten have lot of money than Nimbus.

DishHD said:
Piinku1 Bro their are still some rights to be grabbed in the year 2014 and which are

1. India tour of New Zealand
2. Fifa World cup 2014

:)

Fifa World Cup 2014 rights are already been bought by Star India.

Star sports is not got the right yet due to wrong time all the matches are starting after 12 this is the main reason... and star sports is showing what are the sports going to come in 2014 nu as a promo in that they are showing many major sports event... but FIFA is not shown in that promo... from tat itself we can understand clearly that FIFA is not with star sports nu.... but high chance is there for Sony six to grab this right

vicky2694 said:
Star sports is not got the right yet due to wrong time all the matches are starting after 12 this is the main reason... and star sports is showing what are the sports going to come in 2014 nu as a promo in that they are showing many major sports event... but FIFA is not shown in that promo... from tat itself we can understand clearly that FIFA is not with star sports nu.... but high chance is there for Sony six to grab this right
@vicky2694 bro why will star sports show world cup ad in their promos when they don't have it at the time.A channel will show about the tournament in their promos after they have the rights for it.Yeah Sony Six has chance to grab this up,only if star don't go for it because star has lot of money.

Re: RE: Neo Prime Not showing New Zealand vs W.indies Match

Basil Ak said:
@vicky2694 bro why will star sports show world cup ad in their promos when they don't have it at the time.A channel will show about the tournament in their promos after they have the rights for it.Yeah Sony Six has chance to grab this up,only if star don't go for it because star has lot of money.

@Basil Ak..bro I not said about FIFA ad... I said about this years big event promo on star sports in that they not showed FIFA ..excluding that they showed..

in cricket- T20 world cup,champions league t20, under 19 world cup, the ashes, India tour of England & India tour of Australia..

In tennis- Wimbledon, Australian open, ATP Tour..

In badminton- IBL & world badminton federation

in football- EPL, LA LIGA, Italian Serge A & Indian league..

In hockey- HIL... in that promo they showed all this events ...that r coming to star sports in 2014 nu!

Back
Top Bottom