Seeking Help Tata sky HD vs Tata sky Binge + Picture quality.

No doubt DishTV picture quality is great but last time I used I found 2 problems- you see 2 logos in free channels, big ugly ddfd logo, if I am paying full ncf why should I see that logo? It's more like DishTV getting the channel for free but collecting full money from customers

2nd thing is i felt picture quality is slight darker kind of gamma bit less, but keeping this apart the picture is sharper and has more clarity as compared to other dths
What quality you see in DD DTH same quality in Dish TV so it is true picture being transmitted from original broadcaster you get same without detoriation and you get a very good picture,DD free channels are bargain as it is free,you can go for lower NCF packs avaible like sports pack around Rs2023 annually where NCF is just Rs 40-50 only andyou get SAB TV,ZeeTV,Colors,Star Plus and Star Sports thru out year.You buy a expensive 50+ inch TV and start breaking head that your thousands gone lost with detoriated quality provided by many Indian DTH companies with big names and ads.Go for post no.10186 in this link Dish TV General Discussions Thread

Last edited:
Maybe I'm asking too much. Advance thanks and sorry... Is it possible to provide screenshots of the same SD Channel in SDR and HDR mode?
Since I do not have a nearby store or demo place to experience binge+.
I don't think SDR to HDR makes any huge improvement in SD tv channel in term of picture quality(resolution is fixed to 480p), maybe just boost some colour and contrast. Real hdr required metadata frame by frame. Tata binge+ box just doing it with software trick. resolution matter in first place when watching on 43 inch++ size display.

I'm surprised DishTV offer best picture quality in SD channel. My mom is watching Colour Gujarati which is only SD. Anyone here see any huge improvement in Gujarati Language SD tv channel compare to Tata Play HD or Binge+ box.

I don't think SDR to HDR makes any huge improvement in SD tv channel in term of picture quality(resolution is fixed to 480p), maybe just boost some colour and contrast. Real hdr required metadata frame by frame. Tata binge+ box just doing it with software trick. resolution matter in first place when watching on 43 inch++ size display.
Difference is visible only in tv size greater than 50inch

Difference is visible only in tv size greater than 50inch
Thanks for highlighting this. In bigger display any small details matter. Will check and compare different companies STB nearby store if available. So far Tata Binge+ looks best. Maybe DishTv I'm not sure about service quality like tata and Airtel.

Most of the SD channels telecasting in tata play with 576i picture quality. So you will get hd like quality. You need to check with old set top boxes.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock