Netflix launches in India with plan starting Rs 500 a month

• Thread starter iphifi
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 72
  • Views: Views 7,837
Sarkar said:
Bro according to Netflix bandwidth requires 3 GB per hour for each stream of HD video. So with 100 GB limit bandwidth limit from ISP one user will get 34 hours of content per month. So your Rs 1200 plan looks like no use to me with this Netflix :u

How can I control how much data Netflix uses?
As I told you, post 100gb, I will get 4mbps speed and that's unlimited. 4mbps is enough to stream.

Sarkar said:
Is Debit card working ? :huh
PayPal or credit card only at the moment. They charged 70 rupees to validate the card.

ilikered said:
As I told you, post 100gb, I will get 4mbps speed and that's unlimited. 4mbps is enough to stream.

U r very lucky, My isp is demanding Rs 2000 that too for 3 Mbps :dodgy

Sarkar said:
U r very lucky, My isp is demanding Rs 2000 that too for 3 Mbps :dodgy
Lot of competition here. Hathway is also providing 50mbps for 1000 rupees. You broadband also provides significant bandwidth at a reasonable price.

I don't think Netflix can replace DTH..

If it was like a VOD service in collaboration with the various platforms, it would have been much more reasonable..

khepacheley said:
I don't think Netflix can replace DTH..

If it was like a VOD service in collaboration with the various platforms, it would have been much more reasonable..

I also thinks same if watching movie on home is issue then we have Transfer box which can stream movies on mobile, tablet without internet directly from stb with the help of your home wifi why would someone pay Netflix as well as ISP. Netflix is only useful if you are on the move but then there is 3G/4G data price which are way high :dodgy

Today fully on Netflix, the quality of video and audio is just awesome. It'll be great if they could add more regional movies. Right now only one Tamil movie is there O Kadhal Kanmani and I watched it. It's in 1080p and Dolby Digital, very nice.

I have Taken the Premium Pack (800 rs) on Netflix.
I have the slowest Internet connection, but still i am Getting Good Video Quality :eek:hya:eek:hya

SS

zcNbsfP.jpg

ABCDEFGH said:
I have Taken the Premium Pack (800 rs) on Netflix.
I have the slowest Internet connection, but still i am Getting Good Video Quality :eek:hya:eek:hya

If you have slowest connection, possibility is you'll never get 4K content. Why did you go for 800 rupees, for 4 parallel screens? Do you think your connection will improve in near future?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock