Netflix launches in India with plan starting Rs 500 a month

• Thread starter iphifi
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 72
  • Views: Views 7,874
ilikered said:
If you have slowest connection, possibility is you'll never get 4K content. Why did you go for 800 rupees, for 4 parallel screens? Do you think your connection will improve in near future?

first Month is free :lol:P
after that we can change our plan :tup

BTW 4 people Can share the 800 rs plan
So, 1 person only has to pay 200 rs :k

ABCDEFGH said:
first Month is free [emoji38]P

we can change our plan

BTW 4 people Can share the 800 rs plan
So, 1 person only has to pay 200 rs

Yeah, That's what I asked. You went for it because of 4 screens, or you'll change the plan after 1 month? BTW, I'm using 650 plan from the launch date and I feel even 500 rupees plan is enough to me if they give HD option in it.

ilikered said:
BTW, I'm using 650 plan from the launch date and I feel even 500 rupees plan is enough to me if they give HD option in it.

Are you using it alone or you sharing with Some1 ? :huh

What are you watching Currently ? Any Tv shows ?:shy :)

ABCDEFGH said:
Are you using it alone or you sharing with Some1 ? :huh

What are you watching Currently ? Any Tv shows ?:shy :)
I watch it alone, mostly movies. There's a fair collection of English and Hindi movies. But I guess they should add regional content quickly.

Netflix India movie list.

http://www.finder.com/in/netflix-movies

TV show list.

http://www.finder.com/in/netflix-tv-shows

When Netflix Was launched in India, a Fake Twitter account was Created Overnight which Looked Very Much Authentic. The Account Was Suspended

So When the Official Netflix India Twitter account was opened,
This was their 1st Tweet

#Hilarious:D:lol

wD1BpQl.jpg

Although Many People are complaining that Netflix India does not have much content compared to The US Netflix, i found Some Hollywood movies Which are Available in Netflix India but not available In Netflix US ;)

ABCDEFGH said:
Although Many People are complaining that Netflix India does not have much content compared to The US Netflix, i found Some Hollywood movies Which are Available in Netflix India but not available In Netflix US ;)
I'm watching netflix Canada content using simpletelly. Movies like Avengers 2 and Interstellar are available on Canada netflix.

ilikered said:
I'm watching netflix Canada content using simpletelly. Movies like Avengers 2 and Interstellar are available on Canada netflix.

Why Not Netflix US? They have more Content.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock