Discussion New ADTV connection

On a side note I am thinking whether I took a right or wrong decision to move to airtel from tataplay..the reason is first impression! The app is so cluttered and there is always an error showing "something just broke people at airtel are fixing it" .. I mean UI is not so friendly like tataplay..I feel airtel should launch a separate app for dth . The existing airtel thanks app is a mess!
And I noticed one more thing the packs can be managed only from the app not possible from website😂

I would not mind all this issues later if the end result is good i.e if picture and sound quality are better than tataplay 😎 let's see

On a side note I have escalated in Twitter to add mtv beats hd on the last post of Dino 29.. will see what happens...

On a side note I am thinking whether I took a right or wrong decision to move to airtel from tataplay..the reason is first impression! The app is so cluttered and there is always an error showing "something just broke people at airtel are fixing it" .. I mean UI is not so friendly like tataplay..I feel airtel should launch a separate app for dth . The existing airtel thanks app is a mess!
And I noticed one more thing the packs can be managed only from the app not possible from website😂

I would not mind all this issues later if the end result is good i.e if picture and sound quality are better than tataplay 😎 let's see

On a side note I have escalated in Twitter to add mtv beats hd on the last post of Dino 29.. will see what happens...
Bro, now you have both Airtel box as well as Tata Play box. So, if you know the settings of dish antenna, you can change the direction from airtel or T.P. Like, if any useful T.P. pack at rs.1 come, then you can change.

Bro, now you have both Airtel box as well as Tata Play box. So, if you know the settings of dish antenna, you can change the direction from airtel or T.P. Like, if any useful T.P. pack at rs.1 come, then you can change.
Good idea but both remotes are different..parents will get frustrated because in binge+ box they are pressing 900 to go to first fav channel and then ch+- but in airtel it is different 😅

The app is so cluttered and there is always an error showing "something just broke people at airtel are fixing it" .. I mean UI is not so friendly like tataplay..I feel airtel should launch a separate app for dth . The existing airtel thanks app is a mess!
That is what I also told couple of months back. It provides quite inferior experience. They should develop something more substantial for DTH users

Is it by speed post? Then you should get it within 48 hours.
India has largest delivery network but govt babu they don't perform their duty in time..as always slow . He shipped it on Tuesday but yet it is stuck somewhere in Mumbai

0uuc6x9.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock