• Welcome to DreamDTH Forums - an online community for the television and tech enthusiasts!

Please Login or Register yourself to ask a question, participate in a discussion.

Bought a new ADTV connection

sbprem

Registered
Reaction score
Good buy bro
U missed d2h
Which was also good if u prefer south channels fast addition
Yes bro, but I did not get proper response from them. That's why I moved from dishD2h.

Basil

Staff member
Dream SMOD
Reaction score
Congrats bro :tup:

sbprem

Registered
Reaction score
I tried playing from my USB but it says unable to mount USB. CC tells this is not available that I can only record and play. But there is an option in the menu to play from USB. Any help on this?

Ritesh

Dream Legend
Reaction score
I tried playing from my USB but it says unable to mount USB. CC tells this is not available that I can only record and play. But there is an option in the menu to play from USB. Any help on this?
Usb option is only available for recording and viewing those programs only bro.
And, congratulations for choosing Adtv.
Welcome to the club!

Siva

Staff member
Dream SMOD
Reaction score
You can format your USB as FAT32 using your computer and then try. And remember, you have to choose the "Play from USB" option the first time your STB is on. If you don't choose it, and try "Play from USB" afterwards, it will say "Unable to mount". You need to reboot the STB to be able to play if you missed it during the start.

Usb option is only available for recording and viewing those programs only bro.
And, congratulations for choosing Adtv.
Welcome to the club!
This box allows to play the USB content too.

Top Bottom

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock