New Cartoons Shows & Cartoons Movies Updates (all info about cartoon channels)

One month back Ekans show completed in Cartoon network, (in that place new show telecasting @5.30PM from Monday 24th Jan)
Taffy new show only on Cartoon Network.

"Loopdidoo" show satellite rights renewed by ETV Bal Bharat from Disney Junior channel,
"Loopdidoo" from Mon-Sat @7AM on ETV bal bharat,
(The Mysterious cities of gold show telecasting @12PM, 6.30PM &9PM this show ending soon may be after this show Loopdidoo will be telecast @12PM, 6.30PM & 9PM)

Last edited:
"Loopdidoo" show satellite rights renewed by ETV Bal Bharat from Disney Junior channel,
"Loopdidoo" from Mon-Sat @7AM on ETV bal bharat,
(The Mysterious cities of gold show telecasting @12PM, 6.30PM &9PM this show ending soon may be after this show Loopdidoo will be telecast @12PM, 6.30PM & 9PM)
Off topic:
Not good ETV Bal Bharat writed its as airtel Dish TV :lol:
F0UwiBa.jpg

cqBtS2A.jpg

2022 has arrived and on the occasion of this new year, a new show is going to come on Cartoon Network India from Monday 24th January, in Hindi Tamil & Telugu Dub. The name of this show is Taffy. Its promo has also out. The timing of this show is 5:30 PM.

Source

Chhota Bheem in the city new show (same kids show- it seem to be based on movie which they aired in last year November named chhota bheem in city movie . they started the show from today 24th jan mon- fri t 1:00 pm & chhota bheem movies as republics day week celebration. hope they also improve their animation to some extent at least . didnt saw he show saw the promo post of new series by chance while browsing. i hope they do improve storyline and animation as they have managed to gather popularity and base to improve further from 2008 to now (2022) they need to improve a lot , hope they do so in upcoming new episodes. - (audios feeds in Hindi , Tamil & Telegu)

ETV bal bharat telecasting The Mysterious cities of gold 2012 show,
One month back when I search in google then,
The Mysterious cities of gold 1982 show saw I thought this show starting soon in ETV bal bharat,
1982 show has only 39 episodes

2012 show has 104 episodes

The Mysterious cities of gold 1982 show

The Mysterious cities of gold 2012 show

So, this show will not end soon,
Hope ETV bal bharat will continue like these types of show,

Last edited:
ETV bal bharat telecasting The Mysterious cities of gold 2012 show,
One month back when I search in google then,
The Mysterious cities of gold 1982 show saw I thought this show starting soon in ETV bal bharat,
1982 show has only 39 episodes

2012 show has 104 episodes

The Mysterious cities of gold 1982 show

The Mysterious cities of gold 2012 show

So, this show will not end soon,
Hope ETV bal bharat will continue like these types of show,
Wow bro

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock