New Cartoons Shows & Cartoons Movies Updates (all info about cartoon channels)

• Thread starter Thread starter Alok Pusti
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,029
  • Views Views: Views 199,247
Ads started, "Pandeyji Pehelwan coming soon on ETV Bal Bharat.

kXnRz1P.jpg

Yes I think,
because They telecasted promo also bro.
Even they showing in scroll.
It aired. Saw some non main characters Tom and Jerry centric episode. It was awesome.
Source

Buzz lightyear of the star command - Animated series would start airing on Super Hungama on 1st March - Monday -Thursday at 1:00 pm (afternoon) in Hindi, Tamil & Telugu .
I am sad. Just like Turner. Now Disney also has stopped English feed to it's shows. I don't get the purpose of doing that. They don't even have to dub it. It comes in English language from the studios.

Does super hungama live feed will be available on Disney+ Hotstar ?
Linear channels are not available on Hotstar unless you are a Jio or a Tata Play subscribe. Disney's channels are not available to stream here either.

similar show long back used to air on Hungama tv - it used to have title as kya bakra hai

Source
Yes bro, but new dubbing I think,
Offtopic- ETV bal bharat have two Chinese show's "Super Corps", "Pleasant Goat and big big wolf" ( I'm just telling dude) there is no issue with Chinese cartoon shows)
Waiting for Noddy, Bob the builder "He-man", Dragon Booster, Jackie Chan adventures, etc...

Yes bro, but new dubbing I think,
Offtopic- ETV bal bharat have two Chinese show's "Super Corps", "Pleasant Goat and big big wolf" ( I'm just telling dude) there is no issue with Chinese cartoon shows)
Waiting for Noddy, Bob the builder "He-man", Dragon Booster, Jackie Chan adventures, etc...
even sun group kids shows some Chinese animated series , even pogo tv used to air chinese live action shows , and even nick india used to air long back kungfu related . these are just animated shows which focuses on normal things , genre the main thing is they do show asian culture and dubbed in Indian languages

It aired. Saw some non main characters Tom and Jerry centric episode. It was awesome.

I am sad. Just like Turner. Now Disney also has stopped English feed to it's shows. I don't get the purpose of doing that. They don't even have to dub it. It comes in English language from the studios.

Linear channels are not available on Hotstar unless you are a Jio or a Tata Play subscribe. Disney's channels are not available to stream here either.

I know the reason why broadcasters r not providing English Feed on kids channels . It is bcoz across various cable tv networks language change option or all language feeds aren't activated hence many times what happens is that in Northern India people get to see content on these cha with just default english audio thus negatively impacting reach or viewership of the channel.

I remember even sharing feedback regarding this with kids and infotainment channels. Not only there is issue from cable operator's side but even most of the regular viewers r not much aware about audio feeds or how to change/select them thru DTH Remote

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom