New Cartoons Shows & Cartoons Movies Updates (all info about cartoon channels)

So looks like Nick Jr. will shut down soon and all its shows will b syndicated to ETV Bal Bharat. Expecting even Nick HD+ to either revamp or shut down soon
bro partially disagree with you about nick jr shut down though agree they might try to reduce channels . nick jr is one the few kids channels who cater to niche category of very small kids apart from them only disney jr and cbeebies shows animated shows regarding edutainments and about learning and logical . even sun's kids channel has dora explorer running in his all 4 single audio feeds kids channels from few years , even avatar aired i guess few years back i think they just changed/shifting syndication rights from sun kids channel to etv bal bharat .

other kids channels try to cater to other group of kids who are small yet but not yet grown up overall.
Avatar is a popular anime show, these all show's good :ok2:.
Imo- ETV Bal Bharat is the only one channel they have large library shows,
Other channels telecasting 5shows etc...
Here ETV Bal Bharat rocking.

Even now CN also opened their eyes telecasting their classic popular shows again it's good thing,
When ETV bal bharat entered in this segment then other channels slowly opening their eyes,
Avatar-the last arbender - is more like an american anime/american anime styled animated series

Source

from 29th April today chutti tv trolls animated series would start

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock