New Cartoons Shows & Cartoons Movies Updates (all info about cartoon channels)

The show which I watched but never knew why I watched it. It was a weird show.
it was indeed courage named dog was scared - still used to face his fears with courage always tried to help his both owners and taking help from computer which gave sarcastic or funnier replies still gave solutions which courage managed to use to solve the problem which it faced daily of diverse nature, sometimes without computer help using its own wits. show was both scary the intro song yet captivating to make even kids to watch full episode to know what happened thanks to dubbing team it kind of felt less scary .

Source

The Loud House - animated series new episodes started airing from 13th June on Nick HD+ India , everyday at 10:00 AM

Source

Baby Little Singham - new Indian animated series would start airing from 18th June on Discovery Kids India at 10:30 AM & 5:15 PM ( they could have used some other modified title ) they seem to be trying to copy boss baby animated series or cb netflix show aimed at very small kids. dubbing kinda seem to be trying to imitate Shinchan - family /kids anime series his sister Hemawari voice - ( baby lil singham trying to voice act like her ) they could have used some other plot instead of using similar of little singham.

Spidey and his amazing friends with new episode
Sunday 8 am on Disney channel india
H2Pq9Ht.jpg

Spidey and his amazing friends with new episode
Sunday 8 am on Disney channel india
H2Pq9Ht.jpg
@Ankur 370 bro post all cartoon shows / animated shows updates of kids channel in India only in this thread

that international kids channel thread about updates of animation of other countries kids channels only excluding our indian kids channel schedule . check my 1st thread description have posted in detail there.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock