New Channels Added In My Plan 199

mask63 said:
No bro u r partially correct....  Today I changed my pack to My plan 199... And I'm not a new customer....  I'm 8 yrs old airtel customer....

Some points that differ from ur 1st post -

* I'm not getting the above said news channels
* Except Channel V I'm not getting other mentioned music channels

But I'm getting all Hindi movies channels + 3-4 music channels and I'm from Odisha so this pack may be for above said regions as mentioned by U.

Before this I've subscribed to Value lite pack which costs me 252 per month and now it's only 199 per month....  So 50 rupees I saved per month....  Thank u @Saurabh bro... I'm attaching the screen shot of my package below.....

fe9c2457a27cd933b7824a3795abe158.jpg

Before my pack costs me 382 per month but now it's 330 per month....

bro how you getting 2 hd topup of rupees 30 each?

DECENTABI said:
tell me the process
First of all don't quote long text and images to reply.
Now, let me help you.
1. Check whether this pack is available for you in #1 (Post 1)
2. Now, if it is available call CC from registered Mobile number or provide them correct details when you are calling from another number.
3. Ask them to activate 199 pm pack and cross check whether these channels are present in that pack.
4. If he says no request him to check again ask them that you have seen this on their website.

And, that's it your Pack is activated.
Enjoy :tup

Actually i want to know that how you Subscribed to Hd Top up of Hindi Entertainment hd and Hindi Movie hd of rupees 30 each?

DECENTABI said:
Actually i want to know that how you Subscribed to Hd Top up of Hindi Entertainment hd and Hindi Movie hd of rupees 30 each?

They activated via myairtel app but those topup's not available now withdrawn by adtv already ..

DECENTABI said:
So, next time put ur question in proper way. Just wasted my time :wall

Seems like ADTV is now giving these additional channels to all MP 199 Subscribers. I just noticed that am getting all these new SD Channels.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock