New DTH company in India

• Thread starter Thread starter Anirudha
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 12
  • Views Views: Views 2,242

Anirudha

Banned
Reaction score
As we all witness the horizon of DTH business in last decade, 8 companies rise in 8 years but last couple of years we see the stopage in DTH business as the price hike continues and Govt. of India with Digitization forces the common man to have digital connection in there houses, Cable TV connection still not up to the mark atleast technology wise you need to compromise, now in the current scenario DTH service looks like a Royal service those who owns it have to pay a hudge price to see every zonal channels, now more DTH companies will bring the competition effectively and atleast media groups will sees the new opportunity to grow there market ultimately its a beneficial decision for the common man.

i heard from a cable opt that IN DIGITAL CABLE got DTH license.
Is it true????? i think he is wrong But
anybody know about this.

dipak said:
i heard from a cable opt that IN DIGITAL CABLE got DTH license.
Is it true????? i think he is wrong But
anybody know about this.

Well more DTH firms will benefits millions of people.

There was some news about Vodafone interested in DTH 2 years back....dont know what happened later...

NinadG said:
There was some news about Vodafone interested in DTH 2 years back....dont know what happened later...

Even there was the news about kingfisher dolphin DTH what about that.:huh:huh:huh

NinadG said:

Vodafone already have a hudge burden on tax and you expect them to run dth. :D

I think soon idea will come up with their dth "tv se bussy" n both d2h n idea will fight over abhishek bachchan rather than adding chs :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Back
Top Bottom