Discussion New English Show Updates & Discussions

Than again we both know you are known to live under a rock. Try using some social media sites or hanging out with young people. Then you will know.
Oh you are talking about online world. Nvm. I'm talking of real life.
And who do you think I hang around with? Young people my age. SMH
Fallon is unequivocally boring. Watching paint dry is better than watching him imo.

Oh you are talking about online world. Nvm. I'm talking of real life.
And who do you think I hang around with? Young people my age. SMH
Fallon is unequivocally boring. Watching paint dry is better than watching him imo.
As I said you live under a rock. Good luck watching paint dry while I am enjoying streaming Tonight Show.

Than don't come put your nose under someone else's business. Your Welcome!
You're*

And I didn't come into your home. This is a public forum. Maintain some decorum. I told that they didn't renew Fallon because people don't like watching him and it shows in their ratings.

If you can't, then enjoy under your rock without arguing about it. I already said its imo only.

Bro my brother works in comedy central he said the rights are with them itself. Soon they will telecast.
That makes sense as both shows are of their parent company. Can you ask your brother why is Tonight Show not airing in India since July?

That makes sense as both shows are of their parent company. Can you ask your brother why is Tonight Show not airing in India since July?
They are experimenting Trevor show to see response. Since they never used full episodes

They are experimenting Trevor show to see response. Since they never used full episodes
So what are they airing for whole hour from 11 pm to 12 am? This is not the first time they are airing The Daily Show. They aired until Jon Stewart left. 10-15 minutes clips inbetween shows were really good. Whole one hour is not appreciable at all. No one wants to watch interviews from unknown celebrities.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock