Good News New HD 3month Topup introduced

I'm unable to activate the top-up. I'm trying the MAX HD AP Rs.225. Below is the error.

5eb9a55778aec230ffcbfe565be68c4d.jpg

It's not a bug. The description is clearly written for each pack. See the example below. It's a one time offer. Enjoy.

f7c30f433541025eb189cd8ff1098b18.jpg

However, I was on HD my pack and the HD top-up isn't working for me. I would like someone who isn't on HD my pack to try any HD pack and see.

It's not a bug. The description is clearly written for each pack. See the example below. It's a one time offer. Enjoy.

However, I was on HD my pack and the HD top-up isn't working for me. I would like someone who isn't on HD my pack to try any HD pack and see.

Maybe need to de-activate current pack and activate it

It's a bug. Airtel topup data for normal 1 month topups were previously also categorized as 3 Month advanced pack. It was already in the metadata and this new interface just made it visible. Anyway option to add 2 regional topups now available in selfcare. So that's an improvement.

but Ip bro, Already activated topup also showing 3month validity.
my Republic tv topup showing validity till October.

As I said, it's not a bug. Now the HD pack is also working for me. Just waiting for my previous request to complete so that I can activate!

411d174073a219cd7350ac0c65c1be5d.jpg

Right now I'm getting an error saying "Please wait until your last order gets completed"

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock