Good News New HD 3month Topup introduced

Bro You are not understanding. It was Rs. 225 for 3 months. After deducting money in advance, they are saying Rs. 225 for one month. I have activated for 225 for 3 months not for 225 for one month. So this is cheating.
True

i also got the same sms . this is cheating . how shoild we claim refund
I have registered a complaint with airtel customer care in this regard along with screenshots showing the topup for 3 months and asked for refund. Let's see further.

We all were saying its a kind of bug from the first day..
those who are used to airtel can easily understand they wont give a pack like this in its lifetime..

airtel has not advertised abt this pack anywhere nd nobody has got a msg regarding this offer. or somebody has called CC and got confirmation abt this 3 month offer.? the bug happened during the revamping of selfcare. half of the responsibility lies to the one who does the recharge knowing its a bug.
@iphifi bro was repeatedly saying it was a bug.

We all were saying its a kind of bug from the first day..
those who are used to airtel can easily understand they wont give a pack like this in its lifetime..

airtel has not advertised abt this pack anywhere nd nobody has got a msg regarding this offer. or somebody has called CC and got confirmation abt this 3 month offer.? the bug happened during the revamping of selfcare. half of the responsibility lies to the one who does the recharge knowing its a bug.
@iphifi bro was repeatedly saying it was a bug.
It was problem in airtel software so why should customer suffer/pay for it. If they can't give 3 months validity they should refund the money as the problem was on their part.

It was problem in airtel software so why should customer suffer/pay for it. If they can't give 3 months validity they should refund the money as the problem was on their part.
ofcourse customer shld nt suffer from it.
bt i can i say one thing, most of the people who done was jst checking their luck.

ofcourse customer shld nt suffer from it.
bt i can i say one thing, most of the people who done was jst checking their luck.
It was not a lottery. There was clearly mentioned 3 months for Rs 225. So everyone would like to avail such offer.

Last edited:
It was not a lottery. There was clearly mentioned 3 months for Rs 225.
bt we know it was a bug bro..
hv u called CC or contacted Nodal nd confirmed this 3 Month pack..nd they said ys, it was newly introduced pack..

knowing that it's a bug most of us hav done the recharge, so more of a kind it was like lottery only.
anyway we know we will get 1 month, if we get 2 months extra its a double delight.
#jstsaying

What is the current status? Did somebody receive refund? How to remove max hd pack in self care portal. It is not showing in self care.

What is the current status? Did somebody receive refund? How to remove max hd pack in self care portal. It is not showing in self care.
Why would we receive refund? If you are using HEVC box, HD top-ups aren't shown in the self care due to a bug. Call CC if you need to get it removed.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock