new hd box 2233

It seems hd box 2011 are not capable to handle latest updates. Remote of 2011 model is very sturdy . Hope box 2233 must have hardware improvements

Is the software still slow I mean the problems you were facing with 2011 hd box are they still in 2233

Any Charges For Swap the STB ? i have also Old HD box and want to Upgrade New But Not Possible As Per Service manager.

Kiran Ghanate said:
It seems hd box 2011 are not capable to handle latest updates. Remote of 2011 model is very sturdy . Hope box 2233 must have hardware improvements

Brother,

Why didn't u post snaps?

Please post it.......you are only the member with this STB, not only in your state but also in India.....at least posted about in a Indian forum....

I had not paid any charge. Just forced them to solve my issues & convince them as since 2005 I am using settopboxes of dishtv .They themself given me the latest one. Actualy i am using lumia 710 to post on this forum and i don't know how to post pics

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock