new hd box 2233

Kiran Ghanate said:
Thx Jerome.j for ur valuable suggestions

Welcome :wlcm

Nowadays sharing information and images are often and good for everyone.
But Never share any private information in public.(I knew,u already got my point,just added again).

Credit:- Kiran Ghanate

Ly6GOo4.jpg

yGFQJxt.jpg

f0zkws0.jpg

vwpCtpu.jpg

DdnW2hr.jpg

omEoiic.jpg

0CLuZC7.jpg

L9SJj7t.jpg

IFaEPzz.jpg

HD box 2233. Following changes I felt (1)start up booting very fast. - earlier in box 2011 with dload id44 we rqurd to state 2 times with start up black 30 sec strip.( 2)even on standby mode resolution is 1080 p

i am using settop box since dish tv launched I.e. 10 years, when only zee package was available . I learned to be updated, protest and fight with d2h from dream dth forum only. I didn't utter any word with d2h to change box just stucked with them to have quality viewing & demanded smooth hdmi operations to enjoy Dolby paired with my pioneer htp071 . I am thank ful to all moderators to give me learnings.

Kiran Ghanate said:
i am using settop box since dish tv launched I.e. 10 years, when only zee package was available . I learned to be updated, protest and fight with d2h from dream dth forum only. I didn't utter any word with d2h to change box just stucked with them to have quality viewing & demanded smooth hdmi operations to enjoy Dolby paired with my pioneer htp071 . I am thank ful to all moderators to give me learnings.

You have done a good job brother.......

BTW, nowadays we have to protest & fight for many cases.......then only we can end up with a good result.....there is a talk....."Only, crying babies will get milk".......

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock