Subscribe HD as ala-carte, launching on 8 sept !!

• Thread starter airsky
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 61
  • Views: Views 7,773
sayan.sunny said:
Only one benefit of this is, we may subscribe to special channels without paying hd access, nothing else.

Yep if someone needs only one or two HD chs then new policy is better but if someone needs many HD chs then HD access is still better :tup

HD Channels corresponding to the Standard Definition (.SD.) channels subscribed to as a part of Base pack and Add on pack can be viewed upon payment of the HD Access Fee. Upon paying HD Access Fees as aforestated and subscribing to a SD A la carte channel, the HD Channel corresponding to the said SD A la carte channel will also be available. Alternatively, an HD channel(s) can also be separately subscribed as an A-la-carte channel(s), at the applicable rate(s) without paying HD Access Fee.

Now Enjoy Jingalala Saturdays Offer of HD Channels:):eek:hya

banyal21721 said:
After looking the price of HD channels on a-la-carte rate, the HD fees is still better option.

You r Right Bro so I said good news & Bad news I want HD add on pack in place of HD access fee

nothing ever good news with tatasky. they would have thought of other way of robbing customers. like expensive ala-carte rate its basically same as access free or more costly.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock